Liberty University Christmas display | 1971 University Blvd., Lynchburg VA 24515
The lighting of the trees on LU’s campus is scheduled to take place on November 30th at 7:00 pm.
- November 30-January 1 | Dusk – Dawn
First Annual Festival of Lights at Riverside Park
This free family attraction includes over 30 light displays, presented by local businesses and organizations, to enjoy as you drive through Riverside Park.
- December 1st-January 1st | 5:00 – 9:00 pm
O Christmas House | 76 Delaney Dr., Lynchburg VA 24501
One of the best light displays in Lynchburg. While visiting this house make sure you tune to 92.1 to hear the coordinating Christmas songs.
- November 28th-December 25th | 6:00 – 9:00 pm
Forest Automotive | 1033 Rustic Village Rd., Forest, VA 24551
Each year they light up their building and grounds with tens of thousands of Christmas lights. Beginning work each October, the owner tries to finish in time for Thanksgiving. What began as a friendly competition with the local fire department across the street a decade ago has turned into a yearly tradition for the community.
- November 28th-December 25th | 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Elks National Home | 931 Ashland Ave, Bedford, VA 24523
The Elks National Home has a magnificent Christmas lighting display that is open to the public free of charge. Vehicles may drive through the front circle to view the lights and displays each evening during the lighting period.
- December 4th-25th | Dusk – 10:00 pm
4812 Old Boonsboro Road
Thousands of light set beautifully to music on an old historic Jeffersonian style house and in the yard surrounding. While you’re there, tune into 88.1 fm to enjoy accompanying music while watching the show!
710 Co Rd 669 Rustburg, Virginia
Enjoy thousands of sparkling lights and the spirit of Christmas in a country setting. Just minutes from Wards Road in Rustburg.
Lynchburg Subdivisions with Christmas lights
- Russell Springs – Off of English Tavern Road in Lynchburg
- Mantle Drive – Off of English Tavern Road in Lynchburg
- Presidential Drive – Subdivision off of Forest side of 221 by the Walmart Neighbourhood Market
- Irvington Park – Subdivision located at 168 Irvington Springs Road in Lynchburg